Zach Cogavin holds a degree in Biology from William Paterson University and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He recently graduated from Rutgers University with studies in physical therapy.
Zach has been interested in fitness since a young age. He spent most of his childhood outdoors and participating in various sports, which continued into football and track at the high school level. As an adult, he is an active participant in several recreational sports and maintains an active lifestyle. He volunteers as a youth basketball coach for Pequannock Township and is a donor and volunteer for the Special Olympics of New Jersey.
Zach has spent most of his life in an educational environment and loves to both teach and learn from others.
Zach specializes in Post-Rehab Fitness Programs and Athletic Performance Training.
- Bachelors of Science in Biology from William Paterson University
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer by the National Council of Certified Personal Trainers
- Certified Body Transformation Specialist by Dotfit
- Certified in First Aid, CPR and AED by the American Heart Association.