The home of Parisi Speed School Butler.
Total athletic training for Soccer, Baseball, Football, Lacrosse, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball & Wrestling.
Parisi Speed School Programming
The Parisi Speed School – Butler NJ Program is guaranteed to:
Decrease Susceptibility to Injury
The sessions focus on –
Linear Speed Sessions: Parisi’s signature straight ahead acceleration and top speed running techniques.
Change of Direction Sessions: Agility and ability to decelerate and move in any direction quickly.
Upper Body Strength Training Sessions: Strength training exercise techniques and strength training information for the upper body.
Lower Body Speed-Specific Strength Sessions: Strength training exercise techniques and strength training information for the lower body.
The Parisi Speed School in Butler NJ Program has 5 components:
1. Evaluation: Every athlete begins our program with an evaluation. This is used to assess current ability, identify strengths and weaknesses, and group athletes accordingly. Using the information from the evaluation, every athlete selects a program that is designed to fit their needs. This program will be some combination of Speed, Strength, Flexibility, or Nutrition training.
2. Speed Training: Our signature speed methods focus on improving an athlete’s technique and conditioning. This will lead to sprint efficiency and increased speed.
3. Strength Training: Strengthening the muscles used in sprinting helps an athlete cover more ground per stride and be less injury prone. This education will also allow an athlete to properly train on their own when the program is completed.
4. Flexibility: Increasing an athlete’s range of motion will allow for a longer, more efficient stride when sprinting, and decrease the chance of injury. This leads to a faster, safer athlete.
5. Nutrition: Improving an athlete’s diet through education can create good eating habits, maintain an optimal body weight, and increase energy and self-esteem. These improvements help any athlete to be faster.
Parisi Speed School Butler, Kinnelon, Bloomingdale, Pompton Lakes
Frequently Asked Questions about the F.A.S.T. Program
Q: Can I pay as I go?
A: We do not recommend it. But, we certainly will allow it.
Due to our focus on training the athletes and ensuring that our clients receive consistent programming we prefer that you maintain a membership.
Remember, you get out of a program what you put into a program. If your attendance is inconsistent, your results will be as well.
With that said; if circumstances do not allow for your consistent attendance then we suggest speaking with one of our Performance Coaches to set-up a Plan of Action.
Q: What does each session entail and how long is it?
A: Each session consists of a warm-up designed to promote good mechanics,
coordination, and general physical readiness.
The workout consists of drills and exercises designed to promote all of the Athletic Physical Needs. Each workout will include time towards total body conditioning, strength and power development, coordination and agility and mental focus training which will lead to sport specific performance. These exercises are chosen by our coaches and implemented in each athletes’ program. At the end of each workout a cool down
period is performed to promote recovery. The athlete’s also may attend prior to the session or remain after the 60-minute session to improve their cardiovascular training.
Q: How Large are the Sports Performance groups?
A: The number of athletes allowed in each session varies from session to session. Our focus is on providing a safe and productive environment. This requires a hands-on approach that requires the FULL attention of our Performance Coaches. To ensure the success of our program we limit our classes to 4-8athletes per Coach.